MEET THE CANDIDATES: Fred Yeulett (Conservative)
FRED Yeulett is one of three Conservative candidates for the March East Ward on Fenland District Council. Three councillors will be elected for the ward on May 5.
FREDERICK (FRED) YEULETT
24 Chandlers Way, March PE15 9LX
Tel: 01354 653763
FRED married Bridget in 1967 and they raised their family in March. Their three children were educated at the Neale-Wade Community College and subsequently obtained degrees at University.
By serving as a district councillor, Fred has been able to establish a strong link between Fenland District Council and Cambridgeshire County Council thus ensuring that the interests of March are well represented. He is on the governing bodies of Neale-Wade School and Cavalry Infants School.
As a Conservative Councillor, Fred has contributed to securing finance for the Neale-Wade College development, improving a local hospital’s amenities and to the A605 Goosetree traffic light system.
- 1 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 2 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 3 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash
- 4 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
- 5 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 6 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 7 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 8 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- 9 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 10 ‘We try to think outside the box’ - Alpacas pay a visit to care home
Fred believes in more ‘Choice and Control’ for local people.