MEET THE CANDIDATES: John Clark (Conservative)
JOHN Clark is a Conservative candidate in the March East ward on Fenland District Council.
The Maze, 108 High Street, March PE15 9LP
Tel: 01354 654742
You may also want to watch:
“I WOULD like to start by saying “thank you” for your vote at the last election. Everyone who has approached me with their problems and concerns, I have tried to help.
“I have excellent attendance rates at District Council meetings. I have always put the interests of Fenland first, particularly the residents of March.
- 1 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 2 Updates as emergency services rush to major crash blocking B1101
- 3 Covid ban on collecting CCTV says police after cycle theft
- 4 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 5 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 6 Hancock admits QEH 'in serious need of improvement' but makes no promises
- 7 Serious crash blocks main road into Fen town
- 8 Chatteris drug dealers handed community orders
- 9 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
- 10 Disgruntled dog owners fall foul of Wetherspoon's dog ban
“I am local, was born in March and have lived here my whole life. I have been in business in the town for nearly 40 years, having owned and run John Clark’s Garage, March MOT Centre, Ogden & Phillips Skips and March Tool Hire.
“All councils will have less money to spend so we have to supply our services at less cost by being more efficient and cutting back office costs I think my business skills, dealing with finances and people will help in this process.
“I care and am passionate about March. To secure the best possible future of the town is my objective; from policy making that will affect the town, to personally litter picking the river bank on a regular basis.
“Please contact me if you would like to talk through any issues.”