MEET THE CANDIDATES: John Clark (Conservative)
JOHN Clark is a Conservative candidate in the March East ward on Fenland District Council.
The Maze, 108 High Street, March PE15 9LP
Tel: 01354 654742
“I WOULD like to start by saying “thank you” for your vote at the last election. Everyone who has approached me with their problems and concerns, I have tried to help.
“I have excellent attendance rates at District Council meetings. I have always put the interests of Fenland first, particularly the residents of March.
- 1 Village shop hit by ram raiders
- 2 F1 fan Magdalena bids to land 'once in a lifetime' chance
- 3 Second river crash in a week as driver escapes injury
- 4 Motorcyclist in serious condition after A142 tractor crash
- 5 A47 near Wisbech set to close for seven weekends due to roadworks
- 6 Father and son accused of man's murder set to stand trial this summer
- 7 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 8 Teenager was ‘acting in self-defence’ when stamping on boy’s head
- 9 Jail for suspected hare courser who forced cars off road during police pursuit
- 10 Man set to stand trial accused of teen daughter's murder
“I am local, was born in March and have lived here my whole life. I have been in business in the town for nearly 40 years, having owned and run John Clark’s Garage, March MOT Centre, Ogden & Phillips Skips and March Tool Hire.
“All councils will have less money to spend so we have to supply our services at less cost by being more efficient and cutting back office costs I think my business skills, dealing with finances and people will help in this process.
“I care and am passionate about March. To secure the best possible future of the town is my objective; from policy making that will affect the town, to personally litter picking the river bank on a regular basis.
“Please contact me if you would like to talk through any issues.”