MEET THE CANDIDATES: Louis Sugden (Labour)
LOUIS Sugden is one of three Labour candidates in the March East Ward standing for election to Fenland District Council.
LOUIS, 18, is studying in his final year of A-levels in Politics, History, and Philosophy at Neale-Wade Community College.
He has lived in March his entire life, attending both Maple Grove Infants School and Westwood Junior School.
Louis has worked for Tesco’s part time since 2009, and has recently become an advisor for the local March stores trial of Technical Support.
He enjoys playing guitar, listening to music and the odd spot of rugby however his main passion lies in the study of history.
You may also want to watch:
He was an Army cadet for four years, where he took part in various local events such as Remembrance Day parades and summer f�tes.
Louis has previously stood in a county council by-election in March.
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 3 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 6 Carpenter 'honoured' by thank-you gifts to mark 25 years' service
- 7 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 8 Opposition sign historic power sharing agreement to seize control of county council
- 9 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
He is keen to help his local community, and give real representation to young people in the local area.