MEET THE CANDIDATES: Louis Sugden (Labour)
LOUIS Sugden is one of three Labour candidates in the March East Ward standing for election to Fenland District Council.
LOUIS, 18, is studying in his final year of A-levels in Politics, History, and Philosophy at Neale-Wade Community College.
He has lived in March his entire life, attending both Maple Grove Infants School and Westwood Junior School.
Louis has worked for Tesco’s part time since 2009, and has recently become an advisor for the local March stores trial of Technical Support.
He enjoys playing guitar, listening to music and the odd spot of rugby however his main passion lies in the study of history.
You may also want to watch:
He was an Army cadet for four years, where he took part in various local events such as Remembrance Day parades and summer f�tes.
Louis has previously stood in a county council by-election in March.
- 1 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 2 Work starts on £3.16m apprenticeship training school
- 3 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 4 Theatre group stalwart steps down after nine years
- 5 Yard sale raises over £1,400 from second annual event
- 6 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologises after 90mph police pursuit
- 7 Health chief’s stark warning: ‘The virus doesn’t care we changed the rules’
- 8 Medieval pottery unearthed at Cambs campsite
- 9 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 10 Residents make most of lockdown easing as Christmas comes early
He is keen to help his local community, and give real representation to young people in the local area.