MEET THE CANDIDATES: Peter Tunley (Conservative)
PETER Tunley is a Conservative candidate for March North Ward, which will be represented by three councillors on Fenland District Council.
9 Roman Way, March PE15 8TY
Tel: 01354 651865
PETER and his wife Isobel live in March North and they have three sons and five grandchildren who also live in March.
You may also want to watch:
In 1987 he moved to the town to take up an appointment with Fenland District Council from which he took early retirement in 2000, having held the position of Director of Operational Services since 1995.
Peter currently holds a public appointment to the Residential Property Tribunal Service, a public body within the Department of Communities and Local Government.
- 1 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 2 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 3 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery
- 4 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 5 Suspected arsonist charged after health centre fire
- 6 Town buzzing with buses - for one day only
- 7 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 8 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 9 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 10 'Every number is a lost life' - Worst Covid affected care homes in Cambs
He believes his background in a variety of roles within local authorities during his 35-year career will stand him in good stead to continue to represent the residents of March North.
He asks for your support to elect him on May 5.