MEET THE CANDIDATES: Peter Tunley (Conservative)
PETER Tunley is a Conservative candidate for March North Ward, which will be represented by three councillors on Fenland District Council.
9 Roman Way, March PE15 8TY
Tel: 01354 651865
PETER and his wife Isobel live in March North and they have three sons and five grandchildren who also live in March.
You may also want to watch:
In 1987 he moved to the town to take up an appointment with Fenland District Council from which he took early retirement in 2000, having held the position of Director of Operational Services since 1995.
Peter currently holds a public appointment to the Residential Property Tribunal Service, a public body within the Department of Communities and Local Government.
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 7 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 8 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 9 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 10 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
He believes his background in a variety of roles within local authorities during his 35-year career will stand him in good stead to continue to represent the residents of March North.
He asks for your support to elect him on May 5.