MEET THE CANDIDATES: Trevor Quince (Conservative)
TREVOR Quince stands for election in March North for the Conservatives.
5 Milner Close, March PE15 8LH
Tel: 01354 653761
TREVOR is a married man with three adult children and eight grandchildren.
You may also want to watch:
He was born in March and has lived and worked in the area for most of his life. As a town and district councillor he has been working to improve farms, schools, and fire stations with Cambridgeshire County Council and drainage problems with the Middle Level.
Since retirement as a building surveyor and election as a councillor, Trevor has worked with the Fenland Senior Citizen Advisory Group through the Golden Age Fairs and served on several committees.
- 1 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 2 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 3 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 4 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 5 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 6 Five generations of family members meet up for the first time
- 7 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 8 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 9 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
- 10 Motorist crashes into telephone pole at Wyton
He is currently a member of the Board of Trustees at Fenland Area Community Enterprise Trust (FACET). He is also chairman of the Isle of Ely Society for the Blind.
Trevor is a member of the Parkinson’s Support Group, the March Society and March Lions Club, but his main aims in life is to help the society in which he has lived for many happy years, being so proud of his Fenland inheritance.