MEET THE CANDIDATES: Trevor Quince (Conservative)
TREVOR Quince stands for election in March North for the Conservatives.
5 Milner Close, March PE15 8LH
Tel: 01354 653761
TREVOR is a married man with three adult children and eight grandchildren.
He was born in March and has lived and worked in the area for most of his life. As a town and district councillor he has been working to improve farms, schools, and fire stations with Cambridgeshire County Council and drainage problems with the Middle Level.
Since retirement as a building surveyor and election as a councillor, Trevor has worked with the Fenland Senior Citizen Advisory Group through the Golden Age Fairs and served on several committees.
- 1 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 2 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 3 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 4 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash
- 5 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- 6 ‘We try to think outside the box’ - Alpacas pay a visit to care home
- 7 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 8 Best Indian in CAMBRIDGESHIRE even though award says best in NORFOLK
- 9 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
- 10 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall
He is currently a member of the Board of Trustees at Fenland Area Community Enterprise Trust (FACET). He is also chairman of the Isle of Ely Society for the Blind.
Trevor is a member of the Parkinson’s Support Group, the March Society and March Lions Club, but his main aims in life is to help the society in which he has lived for many happy years, being so proud of his Fenland inheritance.