MEET THE CANDIDATES: Trevor Quince (Conservative)
TREVOR Quince stands for election in March North for the Conservatives.
5 Milner Close, March PE15 8LH
Tel: 01354 653761
TREVOR is a married man with three adult children and eight grandchildren.
You may also want to watch:
He was born in March and has lived and worked in the area for most of his life. As a town and district councillor he has been working to improve farms, schools, and fire stations with Cambridgeshire County Council and drainage problems with the Middle Level.
Since retirement as a building surveyor and election as a councillor, Trevor has worked with the Fenland Senior Citizen Advisory Group through the Golden Age Fairs and served on several committees.
- 1 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 2 New £1.5million Co-op store opens its doors – creating 12 local jobs
- 3 Arsonists strike again by setting fire to tyres
- 4 Dogs 'whining and crying' claims kennels objector
- 5 Two appear in court for murder after victim dies from 2006 assault
- 6 Three derelict cottages sell in auction for £122,000
- 7 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 8 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 9 Couple's puzzle library raises £2,000 for foodbank
- 10 Elections 2021: Polling Day across Cambridgeshire
He is currently a member of the Board of Trustees at Fenland Area Community Enterprise Trust (FACET). He is also chairman of the Isle of Ely Society for the Blind.
Trevor is a member of the Parkinson’s Support Group, the March Society and March Lions Club, but his main aims in life is to help the society in which he has lived for many happy years, being so proud of his Fenland inheritance.