Men of March pub to host The Big Busk in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support
- Credit: Archant
The Men of March pub will host a live music event in aid of charity on Saturday September 2.
The all day fundraiser, titled ‘The Big Busk’, is being held to raise funds for Macmillan Cancer Support.
The show starts at 2pm and runs until midnight. Artists set to perform include Issy Smith, Jess Davis, Jess Orestano, Smoking with Indians, Decades Music, Dom!, Katy-May Currie and Them Nerves.
Entry is free and under 18’s are welcome during the day.
Organiser Tommy Kelly said: “As each act plays they will have a guitar case or hat in front of them and all we ask is that if patrons enjoy the entertainment they make a donation to the act.
You may also want to watch:
“There will also be a magic performance at 4pm from a Guiness World Record-holding magician.
“All monies collected on the day will go to Macmillan Cancer Support.”
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 5 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 6 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 7 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 8 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 9 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 10 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
For more information call Tommy Kelly on 07917 656167 or email email@example.com