Men of March pub to host The Big Busk in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support
- Credit: Archant
The Men of March pub will host a live music event in aid of charity on Saturday September 2.
The all day fundraiser, titled ‘The Big Busk’, is being held to raise funds for Macmillan Cancer Support.
The show starts at 2pm and runs until midnight. Artists set to perform include Issy Smith, Jess Davis, Jess Orestano, Smoking with Indians, Decades Music, Dom!, Katy-May Currie and Them Nerves.
Entry is free and under 18’s are welcome during the day.
Organiser Tommy Kelly said: “As each act plays they will have a guitar case or hat in front of them and all we ask is that if patrons enjoy the entertainment they make a donation to the act.
You may also want to watch:
“There will also be a magic performance at 4pm from a Guiness World Record-holding magician.
“All monies collected on the day will go to Macmillan Cancer Support.”
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 2 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 3 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 4 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 5 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 6 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 7 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 8 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 9 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 10 Tory jubilation short-lived in Fenland as they lose control of county council
For more information call Tommy Kelly on 07917 656167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org