Weather warning for high winds across region
- Credit: Archant
A weather warning is in place for Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire on Saturday, with high winds forecast.
Gusts approaching 50mph are being forecast, with winds peaking around lunchtime.
The Met Office yellow warning says: "A spell of strong winds may cause disruption on Saturday across parts of England and Wales, especially the southwest.
"There is a small chance of injuries and danger to life from flying debris, more likely across southwest England.
"There is a slight chance of some damage to buildings, such as tiles blown from roofs, more likely across southwest England."
You may also want to watch:
South-westerly winds are expected to cause rough seas and flying spray along the north west Norfolk coastline.
- 1 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 2 Man who died in road crash is named
- 3 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 4 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 5 Wright hopes overseas ace's return boosts March Town play-off hopes
- 6 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 7 Suspected drink-driver, 41, arrested after tip-off from resident
- 8 Police thank eagle-eyed motorist for being ‘right place, right time’
- 9 DJ, 11, branded 'an inspiration' after winning top award
- 10 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site