Michelle Keegan and Joey Essex will be at Truckfest Peterborough - and you could win a family ticket to be there too
- Credit: Archant
Michelle Keegan and Joey Essex are among the star names at this year’s Truckfest in Peterborough - and you could be there too courtesy of our competition.
Not only will there be more than 1,500 trucks on show, on May 4-5, but also the world-famous Bigfoot #17 Monster truck crushing cars.
Celebrities this year include reality TV star Joey Essex on May 4 and Coronation Street actress Michelle Keegan on May 5.
Joining them on both days is TV trucking star Mark Dixon, from the highly popular Eddie Stobart TV series.
Children’s favourites Donatello and Michelangelo from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are in action on May 4 and Big Red Bird from the Angry Birds flies in on May 5.
You may also want to watch:
With loads of trade stands, a giant fun fair and lots for the family to see and do, Truckfest Peterborough will fill the massive East of England Showground.
For full details, including admission prices, visit www.truckfest.co.uk
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 4 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 5 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 6 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 10 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
Six readers will each win a family ticket for Truckfest. For a chance to win, answer this question:
In which TV soap series does Michelle Keegan appear?
To enter, e-mail your answer to email@example.com - mark your e-mail Truckfest Competition and include your name, address and daytime contact number.
The closing date for entries is Friday, April 18. The winners will be the first six answers drawn at random from all the correct entries.
Archant competition rules apply.