Michelle moves from musical artists to her own art
- Credit: Archant
Local artist Michelle Deyna-Hayward has had an exhibition of her work extended in Paninis Coffee Shop in March.
The former music promoter, who worked with Rolling Stones, Madonna, U2 and Rod Stewart, is a self taught artist with work in private collections internationally.
After relocating to Cambridgeshire and qualifying as a teacher she was selected in 2012 for an art outside project and her work was projected from huge screens in all major UK railway stations and London Underground.
Her latest work can be seen in the market square coffee shop until November 8.
Prints of her work are available from £19 or framed from £29.95. Available to view via michelledeynahayward.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to watch:
She is currently working on an exhibition to commemorate the WW1 centenary for the Royal British Legion.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 9 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 10 Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend