Michelle will help signpost the way to support at Fenland Business Awards networking event
- Credit: Archant
A specialist in helping to connect businesses will be one of the guest speakers at the 2016 Fenland Business Awards networking event next month.
Michelle Crosse, Signpost 2 Grow Navigator with Greater Cambridge Greater Peterborough Local Enterprise Partnership, will talk about her role which is helping to connect businesses with the help, advice and funding they need to grow.
She has experience of working in both the public and private sectors, Michelle acts as a guide for businesses looking for support to grow, connecting them with everything from exporting advice and training through to grants, research and development and tax credits.
The Fenland Business Awards, which are in their eighth year, celebrate the district’s leading companies and entrepreneurs. We are looking to build further on the massive success of the event which has been running since 2009.
Michelle will be speaking at the awards networking event, which will take place on Tuesday June 7, at the Boathouse Business Centre in Wisbech.
The event will run from 4.30pm to 6.45pm and is open to anyone interested in finding out more about the awards and how to enter.
It will include a drinks reception, guest speakers and an opportunity to network with our sponsoring companies, established and blossoming businesses in Fenland.
- 1 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 2 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
- 3 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 4 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 5 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 6 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 7 Wife pays tribute to ex-footballer who 'I could always rely on'
- 8 5 suspects identified from New Year's Eve attack
- 9 Jury challenged to consider 'substantial body of evidence' pointing to Rikki's killer
- 10 Jail for man who threatened to kill former girlfriend
Interested in entering the largest and most prestigious Business Awards in the district but have no idea where to start?
Join us at our networking event to learn more about the entry process and gain great tips on putting together an award winning entry!
The networking event also offers a chance for guests to meet some of our sponsors and judges, and network established and budding companies in Fenland.
The event will run as follows:
• 4.30pm Arrival drinks
• 5pm Events and Marketing Manager of Archant Herts, Cambs & Kent, Gerald Carey
• 5.10pm Martin Lawrence, Business Unit Director, Stainless Metalcraft (Chetteris) Ltd, 2015 winner of the Business of the Year, Employer of the Year and Medium Business of the Year
• 5.30pm Michelle Crosse of the LEP
• 6pm Networking
• 6.45pm Event closes
It is free to attend, however spaces are limited.
We hope to see you at our networking event, for more information please visitwww.fenlandbusinessawards.co.uk
The deadline for entries is Wednesday July 6, to enter please visit: www.fenlandbusinessawards.co.uk