Woman left ‘trapped’ inside her car after two-vehicle crash in Whittlesey
- Credit: Archant
A woman had to be cut free from her car yesterday after she involved in a two-vehicle crash in Whittlesey.
The woman was left ‘trapped’ on Monday (August 27) when two vehicles collided on Mill Road, Whittlesey at around 6.30pm.
Firefighters had to use ‘specialist equipment’ to free her from the wreckage before she was left with paramedics.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue said: “One crew from Whittlesey and one crew from Stanground were called to a road traffic collision on Mill Road, Whittlesey.
“Crews arrived to find two vehicles had been involved in a collision. One casualty was trapped inside a vehicle.
You may also want to watch:
“Firefighters used specialist equipment to release one female casualty, who was left in the care of paramedics.
“The crews made the area safe, before returning to their station by 7.15pm.”
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 3 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 4 NHS doctor ‘banned from describing himself as ‘Dr’ on ballot paper’
- 5 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 6 Expect 'honesty and integrity' says new police and crime commissioner
- 7 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 8 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 9 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 10 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car