Woman left ‘trapped’ inside her car after two-vehicle crash in Whittlesey
- Credit: Archant
A woman had to be cut free from her car yesterday after she involved in a two-vehicle crash in Whittlesey.
The woman was left ‘trapped’ on Monday (August 27) when two vehicles collided on Mill Road, Whittlesey at around 6.30pm.
Firefighters had to use ‘specialist equipment’ to free her from the wreckage before she was left with paramedics.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue said: “One crew from Whittlesey and one crew from Stanground were called to a road traffic collision on Mill Road, Whittlesey.
“Crews arrived to find two vehicles had been involved in a collision. One casualty was trapped inside a vehicle.
You may also want to watch:
“Firefighters used specialist equipment to release one female casualty, who was left in the care of paramedics.
“The crews made the area safe, before returning to their station by 7.15pm.”
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 6 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 7 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 8 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 9 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 10 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show