Mini motorcycle mayhem claim
MINI motorcycles have been causing mayhem in the Worsley Chase area of March. Resident Iain Anderson says: Since Christmas there have been numerous occasions where we have seen these obnoxious vehicles zooming around our estate and my representations to
MINI motorcycles have been causing mayhem in the Worsley Chase area of March.
Resident Iain Anderson says: "Since Christmas there have been numerous occasions where we have seen these obnoxious vehicles zooming around our estate and my representations to the police have come to nothing."
Two weeks ago Mr Anderson, of Worsley Chase, contacted police and supplied them with this photograph. He has since contacted them on two separate occasions.
He said: "The first time they didn't come and yesterday I was put through to a telephone which I let ring for 10 minutes before giving up. The yobs are back but I can't see any mileage in calling the police, as the only thing that happens is that my telephone bill gets larger.
You may also want to watch:
"Come the annual price hike on rates, I would question the amount paid to the local police as we are certainly not getting value for money from them."
A police spokesman promised to investigate.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 5 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 6 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 7 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 8 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 9 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 10 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
nIn next week's Cambs Times, and with the co-operation of the police, we plan to investigate the use of these mini motor bikes.
If you have any experiences to share about these bikes, or would like to raise a question about them, please email: email@example.com