Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- Credit: Mark Kerridge
A dog that went missing after running away from its lead has been found thanks to drone footage.
Buddy, who lives with his owner, Mark Kerridge, ran away from Jeffery Avenue in Walsoken yesterday morning (Sunday July 25).
Mark, who is currently on holiday, put a plea out on social media, asking everyone to look out for Buddy.
Luckily, people responded and Mark found someone who was willing to help by flying a drone around in hopes of finding his dog.
Matt Pancutt, a local SAR pilot, flew the drone up around the area, eventually finding Buddy at the edge of a field.
You may also want to watch:
Mark said: “My friends all responded quickly by heading to the area where Buddy had been spotted on camera by the drone footage he [Matt] had got.
“A good friend of mine, Eddie Revell, caught Buddy, and he’s now back in safe hands.”
- 1 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 2 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 3 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 4 Pair questioned amid probe into catalytic converter thefts
- 5 Ledger discovery affords a glimpse of Victorian travel
- 6 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 7 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 8 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 9 Youth with 'police style baton' caught out by CCTV
- 10 'Emotional' quartet complete 10k for villager Paul
“I’m so relieved, this dog means everything to me.”