Missing 18-year-old from Peterborough was last seen arriving at King’s Cross Station in London – have you seen him?
- Credit: Supplied/Family
A missing teenager from Cambridgeshire was last seen a week ago arriving at King’s Cross Station in London.
Paolo Nespoli-Eustace has been missing from his Peterborough home since Wednesday, October 30 and his family are becoming increasingly worried.
The 18-year-old was spotted on CCTV at London King's Cross at around 1am on Wednesday after boarding a train in Peterborough.
A family friend said: "Paolo has been suffering with mental health issues and was recently sectioned for his own safety, but escaped from the facility where he was being cared for.
"He was seen on CCTV boarding a train bound for London just after midnight and was recorded arriving at Kings Cross at 1.16am on the morning of October 30.
You may also want to watch:
"There have been no confirmed sightings of Paolo, who has links to both cities, since then and his family are desperate for information.
"He has no history of violence but given his condition and the length of his disappearance, he is likely not of sound mind and should not be approached.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 7 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 8 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 9 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
"Any sightings should be reported to the police by ringing 999 and quoting incident 533 of October 29."