Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- Credit: Family/Google Maps
The body of a man reported missing from Wisbech on Saturday was found 14 miles away in Norfolk on Tuesday.
Police said that whilst formal identification has not been complete the man’s family has been informed.
Sidney Meads, 64, was reported missing at just after 2.30pm on Saturday.
He was last seen near his home in Ramnoth Road on Monday January 4.
A police spokesperson said today: “Formal identification has not been completed, but it is believed to be Sidney and his family are aware.
You may also want to watch:
“The death is not being treated as suspicious”.
Cambridgeshire Search and Rescue was called in to help find Mr Meads and a drone was also used in the search.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine
- 4 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 5 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 6 Dad has 'much more energy to run around' with son after losing four stone
- 7 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 8 MP wants an end to floods misery in the Fens
- 9 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 10 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer