Model rail club gets its 2014 programme under way with talk at March Town Hall
March & District Model Railway Club is proud to present a 2nd Deltic Night on January 29 at 7:30pm.
This will consist of an illustrated talk by Murray Brown of the Deltic Preservation Society and a second talk by Chris Wayman, a Deltic engineer.
The event will take place at the Skoulding Suite, March Town Hall Market Place, March PE15 9JF. The cost of entry will be £3.50 and will include tea & coffee. Tickets are available at Paninis Cafe on the Market Place, and there will be limited ticket numbers available on the door. The event is being sponsored by Ford & Slater.”
You may also want to watch:
March & District Model Railway Club
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 6 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November