Model rail club gets its 2014 programme under way with talk at March Town Hall
March & District Model Railway Club is proud to present a 2nd Deltic Night on January 29 at 7:30pm.
This will consist of an illustrated talk by Murray Brown of the Deltic Preservation Society and a second talk by Chris Wayman, a Deltic engineer.
The event will take place at the Skoulding Suite, March Town Hall Market Place, March PE15 9JF. The cost of entry will be £3.50 and will include tea & coffee. Tickets are available at Paninis Cafe on the Market Place, and there will be limited ticket numbers available on the door. The event is being sponsored by Ford & Slater.”
March & District Model Railway Club
- 1 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 2 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
- 3 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 4 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 5 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 6 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 7 Wife pays tribute to ex-footballer who 'I could always rely on'
- 8 5 suspects identified from New Year's Eve attack
- 9 Jury challenged to consider 'substantial body of evidence' pointing to Rikki's killer
- 10 Jail for man who threatened to kill former girlfriend