Monkey-shaped maize maze opens at Skylark Garden Centre
- Credit: Archant
JUNGLE fever gripped a tourist attraction when the annual maize maze officially launched.
Skylark Garden Centre has this year cut its maze into the shape of a giant monkey.
At more than 12 acres and with 3km of pathways the giant puzzle is believed to be one of the biggest mazes in the UK.
Visitors will set out like explorers on safari into the jungle maize to find fun challenges.
The jungle themed maze is one of a number of new attractions at Skylark this year to make the attraction a full day out for families including a new zipwire in the funyard, larger animal pens, pig racing adn the Pesky Pigeons tractor trailer ride.
The Maize Maze and Funyard is open daily from 10-5 until Sunday 8 September then weekends only until the end of September when the maize maze will be harvested.
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 Live music, over 100 stalls and fair rides as Christmas market returns
- 3 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 4 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 5 Owner left excited as town's 'heirloom' features on I'm A Celebrity trial
- 6 Drug dealers operating the ‘Marlo’ and ‘Star’ lines have been jailed
- 7 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
- 8 Staff threatened with sledgehammer in armed robbery at St Neots jewellers
- 9 Rail passengers urged to plan ahead of vital junction rebuild
- 10 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops