Monkey-shaped maize maze opens at Skylark Garden Centre
- Credit: Archant
JUNGLE fever gripped a tourist attraction when the annual maize maze officially launched.
Skylark Garden Centre has this year cut its maze into the shape of a giant monkey.
At more than 12 acres and with 3km of pathways the giant puzzle is believed to be one of the biggest mazes in the UK.
Visitors will set out like explorers on safari into the jungle maize to find fun challenges.
The jungle themed maze is one of a number of new attractions at Skylark this year to make the attraction a full day out for families including a new zipwire in the funyard, larger animal pens, pig racing adn the Pesky Pigeons tractor trailer ride.
You may also want to watch:
The Maize Maze and Funyard is open daily from 10-5 until Sunday 8 September then weekends only until the end of September when the maize maze will be harvested.
- 1 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 2 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 4 Man who died in road crash is named
- 5 MP praises 'fantastic' vaccine team after having Covid-19 jab
- 6 Here are your winners of the Pride of Whittlesey awards
- 7 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 8 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 9 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
- 10 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’