More sponsors needed
MARCH Rangers Football Club plans to hold its annual fun day at the Cock Inn, March, on Saturday, August 27. March Rangers was the first club in March to achieve the Adult FA Charter Standard and its girls section has just received its Youth FA Charter S
MARCH Rangers Football Club plans to hold its annual fun day at the Cock Inn, March, on
Saturday, August 27.
March Rangers was the first club in March to achieve the Adult FA Charter Standard and its girls section has just received its Youth FA Charter Standard.
The club currently has a two-tier structure: First tier adults - men's first team, men's reserves and ladies first; second tier youth - under 10 girls, under 12 girls.
You may also want to watch:
Last year the men's first team was promoted to Cambs BIS League 4B enabling the introduction of a reserve team. Also new to Rangers this season are the Under 10 and Under 12 Girls. The club has also achieved another milestone by becoming the first to have a full ladies side and it hopes to introduce other age groups.
To continue this development the club needs more sponsors. Our past sponsors have included Cassanos, the Cock Inn, March Quality Meats, the Dry Cleaning Company and a few individuals from within the club. It is now looking to attract more local businesses as sponsors.
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 3 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 4 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 5 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 6 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 7 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 8 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 9 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 10 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
Alternatively the club would be grateful for any donations of raffle prizes for the fun day.
March Rangers FC