More than 50 youngsters take part in Hares half-term football group
- Credit: Archant
Budding young footballers stayed active this half term by taking part in March Town United’s junior football group.
More than 50 boys and girls took part in the sessions which were held at the Neale-Wade Academy.
They received coaching from Mark Jones and his team.
The Hares are committed to develop the next generation of footballers.
They set up six extra junior sides and a women’s team in the summer.
You may also want to watch:
They are now represented in the following age groups: under 7s, under 8s, under 9s, under 13s, under 14s and under 15s.
They also have an under 18 team which competes in the Thurlow Nunn Youth League.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
The Hares run training sessions at Neale-Wade astroturf on Fridays at 6pm. If you would like to get involved call Mark Jones on 07411 707603.