Mother’s Day breakfast is success at Emneth nursery as little ones spend time with their mums
- Credit: Archant
A special breakfast and cream tea morning was held at an Emneth nursery to celebrate Mothers Day.
Emneth Nursery School & Children’s Centre, in Hollycroft Road, welcomed 26 families to the event, which saw sausage baps and croissants dished up.
Tasty cream teas were also served in the afternoon, with mums able to have a natter and spend quality time with their little ones.
Holly Bowman, headteacher, said: “It was a real success. We had three sittings for breakfast in the morning and parents were given bunches of flowers.
“It was a chance for those to come together and spend time with loved ones and we had some great feedback.
You may also want to watch:
“Everyone said that they wished we could do something like it everyday!”
The event was open to all female role models who play an important part in the children’s lives.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 6 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 7 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 8 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 9 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 10 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government
The centre has 110 children aged from babies to four.