Mother sexually assaulted while walking through Fenland park with toddler son in pushchair
A WOMAN was sexually assaulted as she walked near a BMX park in March.
The 37-year-old had her toddler son in a pushchair and was walking through North Drive recreational ground when the incident, happened between 11am and 11.40am on Wednesday.
As she approached the BMX park near Kingfisher Way a man approached her from behind, grabbed her around the mouth and assaulted her.
She broke free and he ran off along a walkway that leads into Mallard Way. She was not hurt but was very shaken up.
The offender was described as white, under 6ft and wearing a black jacket with the hood up and grey jogging bottoms. The jacket had a distinctive orange “North Face” logo on the back of the right shoulder.
You may also want to watch:
Det Con Natasha Long said: “This was a scary and traumatic experience for the victim and I am keen to catch the man responsible.
“We know there were other members of the public in the park area the victim had just walked through so I hope one of them may have seen something significant.”
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 8 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover
CONTACT: Det Con Long on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.