Motorbike and car seized in Whittlesey after police receive call from public
- Credit: Archant
Two vehicles were seized in Whittlsey this morning after police were called to Park Lane.
“At 3.11am a member of the public saw a group of males moving a motorbike on Park Lane,” said a police spokesman.
“A vehicle was seen to leave soon after heading towards Ramsey Road. Officers arrived at the scene quickly and stopped a vehicle at Pondersbridge.”
The vehicle was seized from the occupants as the driver had no insurance and no driving licence.
A short time later a motorbike was found on Love Lane and checks revealed that the bike had been stolen.
You may also want to watch:
Police said: “Did you witness any suspicious activity in the Church Street, Horsegate, Park Lane and Love Lane areas?
“If you have any information please call on 101 and quote incident 35 of 04/08/16 or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.”
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 5 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 6 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 7 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 8 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 9 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 10 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas