Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
- Credit: Harry Rutter/Archant
A man who died after the motorbike he was riding crashed in March has been named.
John Smalley, 31 of Creek Fen, March, was riding a blue Honda CBR in Estover Road when it left the road at just before 7pm on Saturday (July 17).
Emergency services attended and he was pronounced dead at the scene.
An investigation remains ongoing and Sgt Ian Leeson, from the road policing unit, said: “I am appealing for anyone who saw this collision or has any dashcam footage to come forward.
“I would also like to hear from anyone who saw the blue Honda CBR being ridden in the area prior to the collision.”
You may also want to watch:
Please call 101 quoting incident 474 of July 17.
- 1 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 2 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 3 Students dare to dream of England Lionesses spot after trial success
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
- 6 Two drink drivers lose their licences
- 7 Man jailed for abusive rampage against ex-partner
- 8 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 9 Live updates as cyclist is ‘hit by lorry’ near March secondary school
- 10 7 places to avoid the crowds in Cambs this summer