Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
- Credit: Harry Rutter/Archant
A man who died after the motorbike he was riding crashed in March has been named.
John Smalley, 31 of Creek Fen, March, was riding a blue Honda CBR in Estover Road when it left the road at just before 7pm on Saturday (July 17).
Emergency services attended and he was pronounced dead at the scene.
An investigation remains ongoing and Sgt Ian Leeson, from the road policing unit, said: “I am appealing for anyone who saw this collision or has any dashcam footage to come forward.
“I would also like to hear from anyone who saw the blue Honda CBR being ridden in the area prior to the collision.”
You may also want to watch:
Please call 101 quoting incident 474 of July 17.
- 1 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 2 Mobile upgrade work may cause TV interference
- 3 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 4 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
- 5 MP the “most handsome and kindest member of the government’
- 6 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 7 Sex offender caught with 76 of most serious child abuse photos
- 8 ‘Tired and dated’ road can only get better with our 40 new homes, say builders
- 9 'No excuse' not to publish costs says funeral director
- 10 Community group to review case of missing Terry McSpadden