Motorcylist dies after A17 collision with a car at Terrington St Clement near Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A male motorcyclist involved in a serious collision in Terrington St Clement yesterday (Sunday 26 October) has died.
Emergency services were called to Station Road at the junction with the A17 at around 5.15pm to reports of a collision between a motorcyclist and a car. The red Peugeot 306 was turning right into Station Road when it was involved in a collision with a Ducati motorcycle travelling towards King’s Lynn.
The male motorcyclist was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital where he sadly later died of as a result of his injuries. The driver of the car was also taken to hospital with minor injuries.
The A17 at the junction with Station Road was closed until approximately 9.15pm to allow officers to investigate the scene.
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team (SCIT) on 101.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 3 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 4 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 7 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 8 Man found dead in March
- 9 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 10 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire