Motorist cut free from car following A10 collision near Littleport
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters from Littleport and Sutton were called to a road traffic collision on the A10 on Saturday.
Crews arrived shortly after 2.45pm to find a single vehicle collision just south of the junction with the A1101.
Firefighters used specialist cutting equipment to release a woman who was transported to Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge.
In Isleham on Sunday, fire crews from Soham and Mildenhall were called to reports of a wheelie bin fire in Malting Lane.
Two wheelie bins were on fire and had spread to involve the side of a house.
You may also want to watch:
Arriving at about 3pm, Firefighters used hose reels to extinguish the fire. The cause of the fire was accidental.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 5 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 6 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 7 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 8 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 9 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 10 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion