Motorist in stable condition following collision with tree in Ramsey Road, Warboys
- Credit: Archant
A man is in a stable condition following a collision with a tree in Warboys in the early hours of yesterday morning.
The incident, involving one vehicle, took place shortly before 1.04am on a stretch of the Ramsey Road.
Fire crews from Ramsey and Huntingdon had to use cutting equipment to free the man, in his 50s, from the car.
A Magpas medical team were also in attendance and assessed the driver who had suffered an arm injury and gave him pain relief and he was taken to Peterborough City Hospital.
A spokesman for Magpas said: “They then worked alongside Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service, an EEAST paramedic crew and Cambridgeshire Police to move the man safely out of the car he was in - and into the back of a land ambulance.”
You may also want to watch:
Crews returned to their stations by 2.50am.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 8 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover