Motorist suffers serious head and leg injuries in collision near danger road junction in March
- Credit: Archant
A motorist suffered head and leg injuries when they were involved in a collision near a notorious accident spot in March.
One driver was trapped in his motor following the two-car collision near the junction of Gaul Road and the A141.
The incident happened at 1.18am on Sunday.
The trapped male was released and taken to Peterborough City Hospital with what is described by the ambulance service as “serious injuries.”
A second patient, who was able to get out of the vehicle they were travelling in, was also taken to Peterborough Hospital for treatment.
You may also want to watch:
Attending the scene were an East of England Ambulance Service response car, two ambulances, two officers and an on-call doctor.
Cambridgeshire Police also attended the scene which involved a red Citroen C4 Picasso and a silver Renault Clio.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 9 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 10 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens