Motorists taken to hospital after collision in Benwick
- Credit: Archant
Two drivers were taken to hospital on Friday morning with injuries after a two-vehicle collision in Benwick.
Police were called to the B1093 Doddington Road at 5.41am as well as a crew from the East of England Ambulance Service and another from Cambridgeshire Fire & Rescue Service.
“Both drivers were taken to Peterborough City Hospital with slight injuries,” said a police spokesman.
Inquiries are ongoing.
In a separate incident on the A141 between March and Chatteris a motorist had to be cut out of their vehicle on Thursday afternoon (June 8).
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said: “We were called to reports of a collision between a lorry and a car on the A141 between March and Chatteris at about 3pm today (June 8).”
Cambs Fire said: “Firefighters using specialist cutting equipment extricated a casualty from one of the vehicles.”
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 6 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 9 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 10 Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend