Motoryclist suffers life threatening injuries in collision at Walsoken
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist suffered life-threatening injuries following a serious collision with a car in Walsoken.
It happened at Wheatley Bank, close to the junction of the B198, at about 11.15am on Tuesday, June 13.
A blue Sinnis motorcycle, travelling towards Lynn behind a blue Land Rover Discovery, was involved in a collision with a white Ford Mondeo travelling in the opposite direction.
The motorcyclist, a man in his 30s, suffered serious life-threatening injuries and was taken by air ambulance to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge.
The road was closed while emergency services dealt with the incident. It re-opened at 3.50pm.
You may also want to watch:
Police want to hear from anyone who witnessed the crash or has information on the driving manner of either vehicle before the collision, contact PC Mark Whitmore, Swaffham Road Policing 101.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 7 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 10 Man found dead in March