MP drops in for sneak preview of Prezzo restaurant, Wisbech,which has created 16 jobs in the town
- Credit: Archant
MP Steve Barclay had a sneak preview of Wisbech’s newest eatery – Prezzo next to the Light Cinema on Cromwell Road.
The Italian style restaurant is set to open its doors to customers on Tuesday and Mr Barclay was given a tour of the premises, which are still being fitted out, by Gabor Kiss, Prezzo’s Operations Manager.
Restaurant manager Zsolt Ver is excited at the prospect of next week’s opening and is hoping the new venture will gain support from local diners.
The interior, which can seat around 90 people including a party of up to 20 on one table, has been given a stylish contemporary look.
Initially the restaurant will see a total of 16 staff employed but Mr Ver said more may be needed as the business grows.
You may also want to watch:
“It is exciting to be here in Wisbech, this is a great location in the town. It is an area which is growing and being developed and I hope we can contribute to that,” he said.
Mr Barclay said: “It is great that Wisbech is attracting national chains like Prezzo, the more businesses like this we can draw into the town the better as it encourages others to follow. This area of Wisbech is being regenerated, we have seen the new Tesco superstore, the Light cinema and various other stores on the Cromwell Retail Park already which can only benefit residents.”
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 9 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 10 Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend