MP Steve Barclay has high hopes for March’s new dog day care service, Cambridgeshire Canine Creche
- Credit: Archant
A local MP is expecting a new dog day care service in March to be top dog in Cambridgeshire.
NE Cambs MP Steve Barclay paid a visit to the Cambridgeshire Canine Creche on Flaggrass Hill Road to meet with founder Nikki Hopkin.
He said: “It is always a joy to hear of new businesses opening and thriving in our area and Nikki and her Canine Creche are no exception.
“I recently popped by with my own dog to have a look around her fantastic facilities and to find out more about what dogs get up to whilst at doggy day care.
“Nikki’s experienced team organise plenty of stimulating games for the dogs to play and have a quiet low-lit room with a variety of beds for tired dogs. I know my dog needed a cat nap when he got home!
You may also want to watch:
“I’d like to wish Nikki the best of lucy with her business venture – I am more than certain it will be a prosperous one.”
Cambridgeshire Canine Creche is a kennel-free dog day care with indoor and outdoor facilities and activities including football and tennis games.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 7 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 8 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 9 Inquest opens into death of labourer, 20, who drowned
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'