MP Steve Barclay has high hopes for March’s new dog day care service, Cambridgeshire Canine Creche
- Credit: Archant
A local MP is expecting a new dog day care service in March to be top dog in Cambridgeshire.
NE Cambs MP Steve Barclay paid a visit to the Cambridgeshire Canine Creche on Flaggrass Hill Road to meet with founder Nikki Hopkin.
He said: “It is always a joy to hear of new businesses opening and thriving in our area and Nikki and her Canine Creche are no exception.
“I recently popped by with my own dog to have a look around her fantastic facilities and to find out more about what dogs get up to whilst at doggy day care.
“Nikki’s experienced team organise plenty of stimulating games for the dogs to play and have a quiet low-lit room with a variety of beds for tired dogs. I know my dog needed a cat nap when he got home!
You may also want to watch:
“I’d like to wish Nikki the best of lucy with her business venture – I am more than certain it will be a prosperous one.”
Cambridgeshire Canine Creche is a kennel-free dog day care with indoor and outdoor facilities and activities including football and tennis games.
- 1 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 2 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 3 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
- 4 Sandbags available ahead as Storm Christoph arrives
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 7 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 8 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 9 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 10 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning