MP praises ‘fantastic team’ after receiving Covid-19 booster jab
- Credit: Ian Carter
Steve Barclay MP has joined hundreds of others today (December 10) after receiving his Covid-19 booster jab.
He praised the ‘fantastic team’ at Day Lewis Pharmacy in Parson Drove where he was given his third vaccine.
The booster jab booking system opened to over-40s in England earlier this week.
“When it’s your turn, I encourage you to get the booster jab,” he said.
“It’s vital in protecting yourself, your loved ones and the country.”
If you’ve been double jabbed and fit into the over-40 category, you can now go for your booster jab if it's been three months or more since your second dose.
The latest expansion means another seven million people can book their top-up jab amid continuing concerns over the new Omicron variant.
- 1 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal
- 2 Missing woman back home
- 3 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 4 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
- 5 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 6 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 7 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
- 8 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 9 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 10 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
By the end of January, it’s been said that all adults should be offered their Covid-19 booster jab.
To book or manage a Covid-19 vaccination, visit the NHS website.