Ever get that sinking feeling?
- Credit: Terry Harris
Unlikely the frustrated driver of this tractor will be playing the children’s tune ‘Mud, mud, glorious mud’ anytime soon.
Even though, as the song goes, there’s nothing quite like it for cooling the blood, in this instance its more inclined to make the blood boil.
The tractor stuck in mind was photographed this morning off the Upwell Road in March and on his phone calling for assistance.
The rest of the verse of the popular song enjoins people to “follow me, follow, down to the hollow, and there let us wallow in glorious mud”.
But maybe not when all you want to do is get back to work.
You may also want to watch:
And in your Valtra tractor.
The company’s slogan, ironically, is ‘get the job done. Get a Valtra’.
- 1 Police swoop on Chatteris housing estate following machete threat
- 2 Dame Mary Archer defence witness in sexual abuse trial of judge's widow
- 3 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 4 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 5 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 6 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 7 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 9 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 10 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary