Ever get that sinking feeling?
- Credit: Terry Harris
Unlikely the frustrated driver of this tractor will be playing the children’s tune ‘Mud, mud, glorious mud’ anytime soon.
Even though, as the song goes, there’s nothing quite like it for cooling the blood, in this instance its more inclined to make the blood boil.
The tractor stuck in mind was photographed this morning off the Upwell Road in March and on his phone calling for assistance.
The rest of the verse of the popular song enjoins people to “follow me, follow, down to the hollow, and there let us wallow in glorious mud”.
But maybe not when all you want to do is get back to work.
You may also want to watch:
And in your Valtra tractor.
The company’s slogan, ironically, is ‘get the job done. Get a Valtra’.
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 3 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 4 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 5 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 6 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 7 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 8 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 9 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 10 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named