Ever get that sinking feeling?
- Credit: Terry Harris
Unlikely the frustrated driver of this tractor will be playing the children’s tune ‘Mud, mud, glorious mud’ anytime soon.
Even though, as the song goes, there’s nothing quite like it for cooling the blood, in this instance its more inclined to make the blood boil.
The tractor stuck in mind was photographed this morning off the Upwell Road in March and on his phone calling for assistance.
The rest of the verse of the popular song enjoins people to “follow me, follow, down to the hollow, and there let us wallow in glorious mud”.
But maybe not when all you want to do is get back to work.
You may also want to watch:
And in your Valtra tractor.
The company’s slogan, ironically, is ‘get the job done. Get a Valtra’.
- 1 Paedophile exposed himself to mum near school
- 2 Hospital worker 'swerving' on road was over alcohol limit on way to work
- 3 Care home is out of special measures – but still requires improvement
- 4 Tribute to Capt Tom and to all grieving from Covid-19 losses
- 5 Assault on tax officials lands man in court
- 6 Driver pulled from three-car wreck as one vehicle flips onto its side
- 7 300 jobs lost: Alan Bartlett & Sons to close Chatteris factory
- 8 Mum lifts lockdown blues with joyous cycle ride
- 9 Hares boss confident of promotion push amid frustration over season
- 10 Cut in funding to highways maintenance across Cambridgeshire in 2021