MURDER LATEST: Police patrols continue as police hunt for man’s killer
- Credit: Archant
Investigations continue into the murder of a man in Burwell yesterday (January 1).
A post mortem examination will take place this afternoon (Friday) at Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge, by pathologist Dr Nat Cary.
A cordon remains in place in First Drove and police searches and patrols will continue in the area throughout the day.
DCI Jason Gordon said: “We continue to treat this as an isolated incident and are still keen to hear from anyone who has any information about this man’s death.
“Specialist officers are providing support for the family at this difficult time and it is vital we trace whoever is responsible.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 4 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 10 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital