‘Murder’ victim Andrew died from stab wounds, post mortem finds
- Credit: Archant
A post mortem examination of a man who was killed in St Ives has found he died from stab wounds.
The examination, which was carried out yesterday (January 10), concluded 28-year-old Andrew Hasler died from stab wounds to his chest.
Officers were called at about 12.40pm on Sunday (January 8) with reports of violence in Houghton Road and on arrival found two people were injured.
Mr Hasler, of Houghton Road in St Ives, was fatally injured.
A 27-year-old woman from Huntingdon also suffered serious injuries and was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge for treatment. She was released yesterday.
You may also want to watch:
A 40-year-old man from Cambridge has been arrested on suspicion of murder and attempted murder and was transferred from hospital to Parkside Police Station in Cambridge yesterday evening.
- 1 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 4 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 7 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 8 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 9 Man found dead in March
- 10 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire