Murrow man in court following cross border police chase that ended in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A cross border police chase ended with a 25 year old from Murow being charged with three offences including driving while disqualified.
Alfie Biddle, of Black Drove, Murrow, has been charged with driving whilst disqualified, failing to stop and driving without insurance.
He is due to appear at Peterborough Magistrates Court today (Monday 18).
Two teenagers, a male and a female, both 18, were arrested on suspicion of theft of a vehicle but later released with no further action.
The cross border pursuit began in Norfolk and ended in Wisbech in the early hours of Sunday (17)
At about 2am a Renault Megane failed to stop and was pursued from Norfolk into Cambridgeshire.
It was stopped by Norfolk police officers in Edinburgh Drive, Wisbech.
- 1 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal
- 2 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 3 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
- 4 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 5 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 6 Police ‘increasingly concerned’ for woman missing since Wednesday
- 7 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
- 8 ‘Loved and valued volunteer’ shares her special bond with charity
- 9 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 10 Wife pays tribute to ex-footballer who 'I could always rely on'
The vehicle was seized at the scene.