Murrow man in court following cross border police chase that ended in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A cross border police chase ended with a 25 year old from Murow being charged with three offences including driving while disqualified.
Alfie Biddle, of Black Drove, Murrow, has been charged with driving whilst disqualified, failing to stop and driving without insurance.
He is due to appear at Peterborough Magistrates Court today (Monday 18).
Two teenagers, a male and a female, both 18, were arrested on suspicion of theft of a vehicle but later released with no further action.
The cross border pursuit began in Norfolk and ended in Wisbech in the early hours of Sunday (17)
You may also want to watch:
At about 2am a Renault Megane failed to stop and was pursued from Norfolk into Cambridgeshire.
It was stopped by Norfolk police officers in Edinburgh Drive, Wisbech.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 6 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
The vehicle was seized at the scene.