Music teacher memorial
FINAL preparations are being made by musicians who are performing at a concert in memory of a music teacher. The musical celebration by the Friends of Paul Caller, who was head of music at the Neale-Wade Community College in March, will be held on Saturda
FINAL preparations are being made by musicians who are performing at a concert in memory of a music teacher.
The musical celebration by the Friends of Paul Caller, who was head of music at the Neale-Wade Community College in March, will be held on Saturday, September 29.
Former colleagues of Mr Caller, and students who were taught by him, will be playing at the concert. Guest performances from Wisbech Grammar School, the Jack Hunt School in Peterborough and London-based music group Storey are also included.
The concert, which takes place at St Peter's Church in High Street, starts at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £5 adults, £2 for children, students and pensioners, or £7 for a family ticket. They are available from Neale-Wade by visiting the Wimblington Road school or by calling 01354 653430.
All the proceeds will be going to the Paul Caller appeal, set up to support students studying music at the school.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 8 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover
Mr Caller died in January after a long illness. He was 57.u