Musical sisters from Chatteris are recognised for their talents
- Credit: Archant
Chatteris sisters Bonnie and Rosie Scott picked up the Emile Lewis Rose bowl for the harp ensemble class in the Cambridge Competitive Music Festival.
The Witchford Village College and Lionel Walden Primary School students received top marks out of the entire harp classes.
They have also competed in the Peterborough Music Festival and won the duet class receiving distinction standard.
Rosie also won distinction for her violin playing individually and Bonnie a distinction for her individual harp class.
Earlier last month they came back with medals from the East Anglian Harp Festival where both girls won trophies.
You may also want to watch:
In the summer the girls will be running a harpathon charity day to raise awareness and funds during Diabetes Week in the Grafton Centre in Cambridge on June 20.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 4 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 5 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Jail for pair who threatened group with sword
- 8 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire