Dentist in Ely has to cancel some appointments due to ‘shortage of dentists’
- Credit: Archant
A dentist in Ely has had to cancel some patient’s appointments due to a ‘shortage of dentists’.
My Dentist, based in St Mary’s Street, say that they are prioritising appointments due to the situation.
In a letter sent to patients this week, it reads:
“I am writing to advise you that we are currently experiencing a shortage of dentists.
“The consequence of this is that we have unfortunately had to cancel patient appointments until this situation has been resolved.
You may also want to watch:
“We unreservedly apologise for this disruption to the service and we are working very hard to resolve the situation and recruit more dentists.
“During this period if you have a dental emergency please contact the practice on 01353662159.”
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 7 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 8 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 9 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
My Dentist declined to comment about the situation further when contacted.