My dog loved his new home with Rob... until the RSPCA took him away
It was November that I was put in touch with Rob Phipps.
My pet is a 11-year-old Staffordshire Bull Terrier, we had him from seven weeks old but due to a marriage break-up and me working away I had to find him a new home.
Having him put to sleep was not an option but he didn’t get along with other dogs and usually bit them.
I was running out of options until I was put in touch with Rob who not only took Benny on, but worked with him to get him to live happily with other dogs.
From the feedback I got from Rob, he was making fantastic progress, mixing with other dogs and enjoying his new home. That is, until the RSPCA took him away!
You may also want to watch:
What is the future for my Benny now? With Rob he was to live his life out with his new friends but the RSPCA will not work with him. Will it even give him a chance?
I hope that Rob is given the chance to get those dogs back and continue the fantastic work he is doing!
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 6 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November