My dog loved his new home with Rob... until the RSPCA took him away
It was November that I was put in touch with Rob Phipps.
My pet is a 11-year-old Staffordshire Bull Terrier, we had him from seven weeks old but due to a marriage break-up and me working away I had to find him a new home.
Having him put to sleep was not an option but he didn’t get along with other dogs and usually bit them.
I was running out of options until I was put in touch with Rob who not only took Benny on, but worked with him to get him to live happily with other dogs.
From the feedback I got from Rob, he was making fantastic progress, mixing with other dogs and enjoying his new home. That is, until the RSPCA took him away!
What is the future for my Benny now? With Rob he was to live his life out with his new friends but the RSPCA will not work with him. Will it even give him a chance?
I hope that Rob is given the chance to get those dogs back and continue the fantastic work he is doing!
- 1 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 2 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Man taken to hospital after 'welfare' concerns
- 4 Dashcam appeal after three die in three-vehicle A1 crash
- 5 Real living wage given to frontline care home workers
- 6 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 7 Academy shake-up as one principal goes and another arrives
- 8 Four doctors and a nurse off sick with Covid-19 at Fenland surgeries
- 9 Prince Charming mannequin seen in car on motorway is mistaken for a body
- 10 Teenage driver dies yards from home in 2am crash