Nail Studio offers March residents the perfect beauty treat
MARCH’S Nail Studio offers the perfect beauty treat from its relaxed riverside salon.
The Nail Studio, at 2A Nene Parade, provides the latest in American nail fashion and specialises in nail extensions.
It offers manicures and pedicures, acrylic gel nail care, nail repairs and airbrush designs, which are all carried out inside the spacious and relaxing salon.
There is an extensive list of nail designs to suit all tastes and special offers and loyalty benefits means the quality treatments come at affordable prices.
Owner Anna Bui has nine years of experience in salons across Cambridgeshire and the Nail Studio itself has now been established for more than two years.
The growing list of beauty treats includes nail polishes and various types of manicure. Clients can even get a free airbrush for every third infill in a special offer.
The studio opens from Monday to Saturday, from 10.30am-6pm, and appointments are not always necessary.
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 Live music, over 100 stalls and fair rides as Christmas market returns
- 3 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 4 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 5 Owner left excited as town's 'heirloom' features on I'm A Celebrity trial
- 6 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 7 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
- 8 Drug dealers operating the ‘Marlo’ and ‘Star’ lines have been jailed
- 9 Staff threatened with sledgehammer in armed robbery at St Neots jewellers
- 10 Rail passengers urged to plan ahead of vital junction rebuild