National Adoption Week
AS an adopted person, I know how important it is for a child to have the love, support and family life my adoptive parents gave me and my sister.
AS an adopted person, I know how important it is for a child to have the love, support and family life my adoptive parents gave me and my sister. So I would like to thank everybody who contacted the British Association for Adoption & Fostering (BAAF) to find out more about adoption.
National Adoption Week may be over for another year, but there are around 4,000 children in the UK every year who need to find a permanent family through adoption. If you think you may be able to offer a vulnerable child a loving new home, please visit www.nationaladoptionweek.org.uk which is available all year round with information and advice to help you.
6-10 Kirby Street
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 2 New £1.5million Co-op store opens its doors – creating 12 local jobs
- 3 Arsonists strike again by setting fire to tyres
- 4 Dogs 'whining and crying' claims kennels objector
- 5 Two appear in court for murder after victim dies from 2006 assault
- 6 Three derelict cottages sell in auction for £122,000
- 7 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 8 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 9 Couple's puzzle library raises £2,000 for foodbank
- 10 Elections 2021: Polling Day across Cambridgeshire