National Adoption Week
AS an adopted person, I know how important it is for a child to have the love, support and family life my adoptive parents gave me and my sister.
AS an adopted person, I know how important it is for a child to have the love, support and family life my adoptive parents gave me and my sister. So I would like to thank everybody who contacted the British Association for Adoption & Fostering (BAAF) to find out more about adoption.
National Adoption Week may be over for another year, but there are around 4,000 children in the UK every year who need to find a permanent family through adoption. If you think you may be able to offer a vulnerable child a loving new home, please visit www.nationaladoptionweek.org.uk which is available all year round with information and advice to help you.
6-10 Kirby Street
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 2 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 3 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 6 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians
- 7 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 8 Fenland BusFest is back in Whittlesey this weekend
- 9 Fens crime gang ‘boss’ jailed
- 10 Alternative banking available as local branch closes