Neale-Wade Academy making strides towards excellence
With schools and teachers seeming to command a great deal of sometimes negative attention in the news media these days it is nice to be able to report that at least one school is making great strides towards excellence.
I have been visiting Neale-Wade Academy in March for the last two months helping out with some Business Studies teaching.
As a former school leader I know when I am in a good school.
All the day to day barometers are evident to me - good student behaviour, mutual respect, excellent staff, strong focused leadership and absolutely lovely students.
To be able to teach effectively in some schools is a real challenge, not so at Neale-Wade. It is both an expectation and reality.
You may also want to watch:
I am so privileged and glad I found this school at the end of my long teaching career. Well done Mr Wing and everyone at Neale Wade Academy.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 5 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 6 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 7 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 8 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 9 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told