Neale-Wade band to perform stage and screen classics for charity Help for Heroes
- Credit: Archant
A band made up of Neale-Wade Academy students and staff will perform a concert in aid of military charity Help for Heroes and the school’s music department.
The Hereward Concert Band will be perform stage and screen classics at Neale-Wade on Saturday, September 5.
The concert has been organised by music teacher Ceri Griffin and band leader Alan Norris.
Ms Griffin said: “Everyone at Neale-Wade is looking forward to the concert, which will see students, staff and professional and amateur musicians from the local area perform.
“The band will be playing a range of music from stage and screen, including highlights from My Fair Lady, Big Country and James Bond, as well as classics such as An American in Paris, Trumpets Wild and March Slave.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the event cost £5 for adults and £3 for under 16s and students, and will be available to purchase on the night. Doors open at 7pm for a 7.30pm start.
- 1 Homes evacuated as FOUR gas leaks disrupt March
- 2 White van driver sought after Passat overturns
- 3 Hooded man exposes himself to two women
- 4 Club shuts its doors after illegal encampment spotted
- 5 Pub car park approved despite 13 residents' noise concerns
- 6 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 7 Best is yet to come for March Town after successive league defeats
- 8 Pub demolition decision deferred
- 9 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 10 Stunning drone footage shows prom night in all its glory