Join the Class of 74 for a Neale Wade reunion
- Credit: Archant
Students who went to Neale Wade more than 40 years ago are invited to a reunion taking place next month.
The Class of 74, who sat their O levels in that year, are getting together for a chance to catch up, having held their last reunion in 1998.
The reunion is on Saturday October 20 at March Golf Club and costs £20 which includes a buffet.
“Partners are welcome, although may feel slightly left out of conversations,” said Diane Crabb, one of the organisers.
“The reunion is for the year group that sat “O” levels in 1974, most of whom would have joined the school in 1971.
You may also want to watch:
“Any of our former teachers are also welcome!”
The group last got together to chat and reminisce over the good old days as they approached their 40th birthdays around 20 years ago.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 7 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 8 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
Now they will have a chance to chat as they approach their 60th birthdays.
For details contact Jane Morris (was Searle) or Diane Crabb on 07759 878455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by September 19.