Neale-Wade rugby players show of new kit designed by college’s students
- Credit: Archant
Rugby players at a Fenland college have got their hands on some stylish new kit they designed themselves.
The shirts were designed by a group Neale-Wade Academy students who attended a Canterbury kit design workshop last year.
On the day the boys met with officials from the RFU and designed four different shirts, before deciding on their favourite.
The kit they chose links in with the school colours and March Bears rugby club.
Year 10 student Lewis Harvey unveiled the shirt at the England Six Nations match against Wales on Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
Neale-Wade Academy’s rugby teams are having an excellent season - the Year 8 team is through to the quarter finals of the County Cup and both the Year 7 and Year 10 teams won their district competitions.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 7 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 8 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 9 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder
- 10 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia