Neale-Wade student makes school proud with Silver Student Ambassador Award
- Credit: Archant
A Year 7 student who has demonstrated strong leadership skills both in and outside the classroom has received an award.
Ania Daniels-Uribarri, of Neale-Wade Academy, has achieved her Silver Student Ambassador award.
Vice principal Craig D’Cunha said: “This is an amazing achievement. Ania is the first student to have attained this standard.
“It is a real testament to her commitment and determination. She has led form time and classroom activities alongside participation in clubs and music events.
“She is demonstrating that she is a full rounded individual with a great future ahead of her.”
You may also want to watch:
Principal Mr Wing added: “We are very proud of Ania. Not only has she participated in a range of activities, utilising her skills, she has also defined the standard for subsequent students who wish to attain the Silver Student Ambassador Award. The bar has just been raised.”
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire