Glitz and glam at Neale-Wade Academy’s Year 11 prom
- Credit: Archant
Stylish suits and posh frocks with plenty of sparkle were the order of the day on July 6 for the Year 11 students at Neale-Wade Academy in March.
Pupils were dropped off at the venue in a range of vehicles, including luxury and classic cars.
Proud parents congregated and captured the moment on phones and cameras outside the hotel, before the students enjoyed a night of partying.
A three-course meal followed by a disco was held at the Holiday Inn, Peterborough, as school leavers headed to their prom.
“We wanted to give the students an experience of a formal evening to thank them for all their hard work over the last five years,” said the year group’s progress leaders at the school.
You may also want to watch:
“It was so nice to see the transformation from small nervous Year 7s to the mature young adults that looked amazing and watching them all have a great time.”
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 7 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 10 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache