New act announced for Ely’s Party on the Hill
- Credit: Archant
DJ and rapper Ironik is the latest act to be added to the line up for this year’s Party on the Hill in Ely.
Famed for his top 10 hits Stay with Me and Tiny Dancer (Hold me Closer,) Ironik will be joining Atomic Kitten, Matt Cardle and Blue on the stage in Cherry Hill Park on August 31.
As well as two albums and two top 10 hits to his name, Ironik has also been nominated for a string of awards, including Best Newcomer at the 2008 MOBOs and he was voted third favourite artist of the year 2008 by MTV viewers.
He has recently released his new single, Spotlight, from his second album Independently Unstoppable.
90s stars D:Ream, Snap! and N Trance are also set to appear and they will be joined by Cheryl Baker, Jay Aston and Mike Nolan, formerly of Bucks Fizz, with their new group OBF.
You may also want to watch:
A donation from every ticket sold will go to East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices.
Tickets are also available from Burrows Bookshop, in High Street Passage, Ely.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 5 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 6 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 7 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 8 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 9 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 10 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
Visit www.elyparty.co.uk for more information or visit the Facebook page.