New app launched to help Fenland leisure centres’ customers
- Credit: Archant
A free app has been launched that enables customers at Fenland District Council’s four New Vision Fitness leisure centres to manage all their bookings on their smartphones, tablets or laptops.
People can also use it to sign up for membership, view timetables and get details of all the latest news and special offers.
The app can be downloaded from the New Vision Fitness website, www.newvisionfitness.co.uk, the Apple App Store or Google Play.
It was launched last week and has already been downloaded by nearly 500 people.
Councillor Michelle Tanfield, the council’s Cabinet member responsible for leisure, said: “I’m so pleased to launch this new app. It’s convenient and easy to use and I hope it will encourage more people to use our great facilities and to keep active.
You may also want to watch:
“The initial take-up has been excellent and shows this is something that people welcome. Why not download it yourself and see?”
- 1 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 4 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 7 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 8 Man found dead in March
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol